The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- OLD BIKE VINTAGE FRENCH ROUE WHEELS WOLBER SOISSONS 600 A DEMI BALLON WITE
- Bontrager XXX Race Lite Carbon Stem 100mm
- SRAM FRENOS DISCO BICICLETA SRM FRENO GUIDE T TRAS NE
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Ampler Rikonda Big Cat M1 Eflow
- Eclat Cortex 9t 1 8 Driver for RHD
- KRYPTONITE Messenger Evolution Mini 7 + Kryptoflex Cable 
- Northwave Ghost XC MTB Schuh Größe 39 Neu
- Santini Fashion Fine Windbreaker 2018 Green 3xl
- SE Bikes 29 wheel set Se Racing RED
- 26 FATBIKE stahl-rahmenset von P. O. G. black lucido Altezza Telaio 20 pollici
- Vintage GT Pedals 1 2 Old School BMX bike platform mid school GT Racing metal
- Sidi Genius 5 Fit Road shoes Size 42
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batería Pedelec Down Tube Rossignol BMC Coboc Inmotion EBC
- Shimano Dura Ace FC-7710 144BCD 1 8 NJS Chainring 50T Fixed Gear (19020415)
- Vintage Gelati GiS Trentino Vacanze Eroica Bottle MOSER TA France 70s 80s NOS
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Kit BB7 Front & Rear redors + FR7 Brake Levers AVID Calipers nrqter1285-Brakes
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.