The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- DMR V12 V2 Service Kit Pair
- E-Bike 24V 14.5Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike MOAR DBS Evelo Dawes RIXE
- SRAM XG-1150 11-Speed Mountain Bike MTB Cycle 10-42 Ratio Cassette
- Rare Vintage Seredta Nova Special X Beautiful Steel Frame and Fork 58cm USA Made
- SHOES SIDI WIRE 2 CARBON MATT GREY black Size 43.5
- Kreidler Raise RT5 8 Speed City Bicycle Coaster Brake
- Dt Swiss Competition Straight Pull Spokes Straight Pull 274 2.0 1.8 Bk Bxof72
- Nitto Technomic Road 1 Quill Stem 90mm, -18 225mm Quill 26.0mm Bar Clamp
- TriMax T30 Nabe Ameise red ADJ
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Pedelec Down Tube Definitive Dynamics Ghost Sondors
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Proviz REFLECT360 Vest Gilet SUPER HI-VIZ Cycling MENS PV733 XXL Safety nrtxgs1835-Vests
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.