The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- shoes Giro Grynd - black Bianco
- TANK TOP INTIMATE NALINI MANDES WHITE ONE SIZE
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batería Pedelec Down Tube Araer Forca Dolphin WILD Myatu
- Cgoldna strada 130x53t alloy doppia n11 5-fori wa061 black 421586200 FSA guarnitur
- Profile Designs FC35 Bottle, FC35, white
- Continental Mountain King II Predection 2.2 for 27.5 Pair Free Shipping
- JD 315 Threadless Ahead Suspension stem 1 1 8 or 1'' Aircraft Grade 6061 MBK
- Crank Bredhers Double Shot 1 Pedals Red
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Battery Pedelec Frog Aventador Kalkhoff NESS Electra Merida
- Sram Red XG1190 Cassette 11 speed
- XLC Body f. Kinderanhänger Duo 8teen f. XLC Duo 8teen ab 2018 limone ab 2018
- Louis Garneau Course Air Lite II Cycling shoes Men's 45 US 10.75 White
- Rapha Herman Miller Tour Of California Cap Collection 2016 Rare 5 Of 9
- E-1700 Spline 30, 29 , 15x110 Boost Front Wheel
- Racing Bike Lederschuhe Polyster Futter Gummi Außensohle black Unique Design
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
CANZO,2019 DUAL SUSPENSION, Bike Rrp Fee Local Deliver Ref 798 VOODOO nrxkff1910-Bikes
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Frame Size:||20 Inch||Wheel Size:||27.5"|
|MPN:||Does Not Apply||Model:||Canzo|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.