The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- WM Wheel Rear 26x1.5 559x19 Wei Zac19 Sl 36 Tx800 Bo 8-10scas Sl 135mm Dti2.0sl
- Dyno Hemihead BMX Bike Quill Stem - 21.1mm - 50mm Length - 22.2mm Clamp
- BROOKS SILLIN B17 S STANDARD black B211DA07202 COMPONENTES SILLINES women
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Pedelec Down Tube Veco Craft HNF Vita Lbike Navigator
- Tioga Max Flo FC2 Spider Chainring for Old School BMX Sugino SR Dia Compe Takagi
- NEW S and S Hard Travel Case Frame Tube Cover 7.5-inch x 10-feet long
- TIGHTS COMPRESSPORT FULL TIGHTS black SIZE 1 (22-25)
- Giant RAPID 0 2017 Bike - XL
- 700C Novatec A291SB F482SB Hub 38mm depth Clincher Carbon Road Bike wheelset
- Vintage Eroica Primored Columbus THRON Road frame NOS small
- RACE FACE Atlas Flat Pedals Red
- GIRO PRIVATEER DARK SHADOW DARK RED SIZE 43 SRP .99
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Pulse Breezer Kalkhoff Sunstar
- Sram Xg 10-42t 11 Spd Cassette
- Skyway Tuff II rear wheel 16X1.75 3 8 nutted Coast Br 5 Spk Bk
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Direct Mount Rear Brake , , Rennrad , Roadbike Brake Campagnolo Bremse nrqter1151-Brakes
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.