The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Race Face Atlas Pedals bluee
- E-Bike 48V 17.4Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Fully Charged Arrow Dahon CUBE Hongdu
- SR Suntour XCM Double 36 22 Alloy 2 Ring Crankset 10 Speed Compatible 175MM
- Dyno compe bluee bmx frame redline haro torker gt Robinson power lite
- shoes MAVIC CROSSMAX BLK NEW 2017
- Endura Camiseta Interior Frontline E3025 ROPA HOMBRE ROPA INTERIOR
- Carbon Wheelset 700C Clincher 24 38 50 88 mmm 23mm Wide Standard road bike Wheel
- New Renthal Apex Stem 31.8 1-1 and 8 31 mm Reach + - 6 degree
- Campagnolo 2015 2016 RECORD 11s Mid Compact 170mm 36 52 Crankset
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Accumulator Pedelec Bottle Espin Dj Bikes Elektron Viper
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Axle Project BOB Trailer 12mm axle Length 229mm Thread 1.5mm Robert Thru nrdnlk4741-Trailers
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Model:||Thread - BOB Trailer||Brand:||Robert Axle Project|
|EAN:||Does not apply||UPC:||602150467209|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.