The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- HARO CITIZEN CARBON BMX FRAME PRO XL ( 21 TT 15.2 RC )
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Hoppercity Romet TREK Centurion
- SHIMANO SLX FC-M670 Kettenblatt 3 x 10-fach black - chainring
- CAMPAGNOLO Kassettenzahnkranz Potenza 11 12-27 CS17-127 8056734287226 Fahrrad
- Assos Winterbootie s7 White Panther 40-43
- SIXS SMX Sleeveless Base Layer Red Large
- WM Wheels 29 622x19 Mav Xm119 Bk 32 WM Mt3001 8-10scas 6b bk 135mm Dti2.0bk
- Lotto da 40 farfalle ruote ciclismo vintage per restaurazione escursionista
- Passenger Pegs Mount Rear Foot Footpegs Footbrake Pedal for Suzuki VS1400
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Accumulator Pedelec Down Tube Liebe-Bike Hercules Nuclear
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Accumulator Pedelec Down Tube silver AVE Kwikfold Electrobike nroawf3341-Electric Bike Components
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Electric Bike Part Type:||Battery|
|Manufacturer warranty:||1 Year||Brand:||Green Cell|
|Compatible battery type:||Li-Ion||Voltage:||36V|
|For Bike Type:||Electric Bike||Capacity:||11.6Ah|
|Type:||Battery||Dimensions:||38 x 8.1 x 13 cm|
|MPN:||MzIzVkJaX0VCSUtFMjZfRlc0RlVB||EAN:||Does not apply|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.